Isn’t it cool that you drive with confidence so that you and your family have peace of mind? Nissan uses a comprehensive approach that guides the engineering and development of every vehicle. Their safety features always monitor your ride and protect the drivers and passengers.
Nissan Safety Shield 360 Suite includes six key advanced systems:
(i) Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection – It can provide audio and visual alerts to the driver and even apply the brakes automatically to help avoid or mitigate collisions.
(ii) Blind Spot Warning –This system helps to see what your eyes cannot see. It helps spot vehicles in the driver’s blind spot areas. It provides alert so that you can change lanes more safely.
(iii) Rear Automatic Braking – It helps to detect the stationary objects when backing up and if necessary, it automatically applies the brakes to help avoid a collision.
(iv) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert –Rear Cross Traffic Alert can warn the driver about detected approaching vehicles while you are reversing out of a parking spot.
(v) Lane Departure Warning–This system helps to make sure that you change lanes only when it is required and it warns you if the system detects that you are drifting over.
(vi) High Beam Assist–This is helpful for the late-night drivers as it turns down your high beam when it senses oncoming traffic. It automatically switches to low beam headlights when it detects a vehicle ahead.
–This feature is on the lookout when you are unable to see what is going on ahead. It watches the cars around you, monitor your speed and distance, and when it detects sudden deceleration, it gives you the warning to slow down your car’s speed.
– This system is designed to optimize safety, performance, and even the connection between your vehicle and the world around you that makes your ride safer. Here are a few of the most popular models with “Nissan Intelligent Mobile Safety features” are listed below:
(i) Nissan Rogue
(ii) Nissan Altima
(iii) Nissan Rogue Sport
(iv) Nissan Pathfinder
(v) Nissan TITAN
– When visibility is reduced while driving, your Nissan Car’s headlights will turn on automatically. It is very useful while driving at dusk or if the weather turns dark and cloudy.
– This system is designed to reduce or prevent wheel spin. It helps optimize the stability and grip of the car on the road during acceleration. This safety feature is designed to make effective use of all the traction available on the road when accelerating on low-friction road surfaces. It works similarly to the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and is often called a supplement to the ABS setup.
– The Around View Monitor is a support technology that assists drivers to park more easily by better understanding the vehicle’s surroundings through a rear-view camera fitted in the car. The system helps to display the vehicle’s 360-degree surroundings with the fore and back. It makes it possible to display the rear-view and front-side view together.
– When your car’s tire pressure is low, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TMPS) irradiates an icon on your dash to notify you.
Nissan is committed to protecting the drivers. Nissan Used Cars are available at Houston Direct Auto at the best-offered prices. You can visit us and take a test drive of your dream cars and make them yours by completing the legal formalities.